Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Listen
When I ask you to listen to me,
and you start giving me advice
you have not done what I have asked.
When I ask you to listen to me,
and you feel you have to do something to solve my problem
you have failed me,strange as that may seem.
Listen! all I asked was that you listen, not talk or do....just hear me.
When you accept as a simple fact that I do feel, what I feel,then I can quit trying to convince you and can get about the business of understanding behind this irrational feeling.
Irrational feelings make sense when we understand what's behind them.
So please just listen and hear me. And if you want to talk, wait a minute for your turn, and I will listen to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

life is a teaser.let it tease...
A small baby..let it sneeze.

You cant tame your life...you cannot train it.
It is meant to be ridden ...both when it is overbearing and exhalting

Do say grace in the knowledge that you are not alone.
There is always snow like showers on your door...silent and light..but sparkling and bright.

nothing can fill a void you create
you are the only owner of your soul.

Its good to be refilled like the lantern so you pass the light around.
But you are the glowworm..so let yourself glow!

< Who does what is what they decide to do and shapes their life, what you do (and you alone) shapes your life...You can spend it resenting them or loving yourself ..I am glad you choose to love yourself...

Loads of love from all across the world...hope the world gives you and your kids truckloads of love now and always>